To ensure that club officers are equipped with the tools they need to succeed, Kiwanis requires club presidents and secretaries to complete Club Leadership Education.
The goal is to make you a stronger leader—and to make your club experience more fun.
Club Leadership Education will help you:
- Understand the basics of running a club
- Become a more enlightened leader in your club
- Enhance your communication skills
- Learn about Kiwanis programs and procedures
Club Secretary Education Options
2. Online training. Kiwanis has designed a self-paced online experience that gives you flexibility to learn when you have time. You can complete the training all at once or in multiple visits to the site.
Access Online Training
To access and complete the leadership training online:
1. Log in and click the "Education" icon.
2. On the Club Leadership Education page, click on the "Start" button to the far right of "Secretary."
This will begin the education process. You do not have to complete the training in one sitting. You may return and complete the training as needed.
Other education resources may be found by clicking:
Club Secretary Resources