Add new member names and contact information to your club.
1. In the Secretary Dashboard, click “Member Admin” in the gray bar at the top.
2. In the red "Administration" bar, click the “+ New Member” button to the right.
3. On the next page, enter the member's first and last names in the proper boxes.
4. Click on the "Member Type" box, and choose the proper selection.
5. Enter the member's email address.
6. Click the “Continue” button
If an existing Kiwanis member with the same or similar name as the new member is found, a page will appear asking you to specify which individual is to be added.
If a name listed is the actual individual to be added to the club membership, click “+ Add To Club” to the right of that name.
If none of the names listed is the actual member, click the “No Match Found” button near the top of the page.
Additional New Member Information
All text boxes marked with a red asterisk (*) must be filled.
1. Edit required text boxes.
2. To enter the join date in the “Club Join Date” text box, click on the calendar icon to the right.
Tip: When using the calendar tool, always begin at the top and work your way down. First, select the year. Second, select the month. Lastly, select the day. The tool will then automatically close and place the correct date in the text box.
3. To enter an address, click on the gray box to the right of the address type, then edit the text boxes.
4. If more than one address is entered, select the preferred contact address in the
“Preferred address” box.
5. To enter a phone number, click on the gray box to the right of the phone type, then edit the text boxes.
6. When finished, click the “Save” button.
- Email Us
- Call Us: 800.549.2647