KiwanisOne.org Online Reporting System
Club secretaries are tasked with completing club reports, managing membership, updating officer information and more. What would normally require hours of paperwork is now available with just a few clicks via the KiwanisOne online reporting system. KiwanisOne is a one-stop, single login destination for various reports and secretary features. Learn more about the online reporting system at www.KiwanisOne.org/reporting.
This section provides instructions on how to register or reset your password for the KiwanisOne online reporting system. If you have already logged in to KiwanisOne in the past for training or because of previous officer duties, you’re all set. Your login credentials will be the same as they were in the past.
Follow the steps below to create a KiwanisOne account. If you already have a KiwanisOne account and you’ve forgotten your password, use these same steps to reset your password.
- In your browser, navigate to www.KiwanisOne.org/login.
- Click the Register/Reset Password below the area where you would normally type in your email address and password.
- Type in the email address you would like to log in with (or reset the password for). If the email address typed in is already attached to your profile in our database, you’ll be sent an email to set (or reset) your password. Otherwise, go to step 4.
- Fill in the fields on the Register Member page. The required fields are marked with a red asterisk.
- Click the Submit button.
- Your information will be sent to the Kiwanis International Member Services team. One of the reps will email you with your new login credentials for KiwanisOne.
TIP: If you already know your password and you simply want to change it, log in to KiwanisOne, click the Home menu on the left, and then click on Update Password. Enter and confirm your new password and you’ll be good to go!
Getting Started - - Monthly Reports
One of the most basic requirements of a club secretary is to submit monthly reports about their respective Kiwanis club. Here are a few tips that will help you get started with the online monthly reports feature of KiwanisOne.
To access the monthly reports launch page, log in to KiwanisOne and then click on Monthly Reports from within the Secretary drop-down menu in the navigation on the left.
- Before you start your first monthly report, you should first set up who you’d like to be able to send an electronic copy of the report to when you’ve submitted it. To do this, follow the steps below.
- Log in to KiwanisOne.
- Click on Monthly Reports from within the Secretary menu on the left.
- Click on the blue Email Setup link towards the top of the page.
- If you have no email addresses listed, click the Add New Email Address link and fill in the required information. If you need to edit or delete an existing email address on the page, click the appropriate link to do so.
- When you’re finished, click the Return to Monthly Report button.
Navigating the Monthly Reports Launch Page
- The monthly report consists of Part 1 and Part 2 for each month, with the months starting in October.
- In the Part 1/Part 2 columns there will be a link labeled Edit Part 1 and/or Edit Part2. Click that link to edit the respective part of the monthly report. Once you’ve edited and saved your changes, the link will change to Part 1 Saved and/or Part 2 Saved, respectively.
- The Submit button for the month you are working on will be disabled until you have edited and saved both Part 1 and Part2. Once both parts have been edited, the Submit button will be clickable.
- When the Submit button is clicked, the report will be sent to Kiwanis International, and you will have the option of emailing an electronic copy to the specific members you set up previously.
- A red dot will appear in the Submitted column on the Monthly Reports Launch Page once a report has been submitted.
- Reports MUST be submitted sequentially. For example, editing Part 1 or Part 2 of the November report is disabled until the October report has been successfully submitted.
- The currency used for all of your monthly reports is set at the very top of Part 1 of the October report. Be sure to set the proper currency, and the system will use that currency for the rest of the reports submitted throughout the year.
- Reports can be edited, saved, and submitted as many times as needed. If you submit a report with an error or you simply need to make an adjustment, go back to the report and make your edits. When you’re ready, submit the report again.
- If you start Part 1 or Part 2 of a monthly report, but don’t have time to finish it, no problem. Just click the Save and Exit to Report Start Page button at the bottom of the page. The information will be saved and you can continue it at any time from any computer when you log in to KiwanisOne.
- The Annual Club Report will be automatically compiled for you at the end of the year if you’ve filed all of your monthly reports for the Kiwanis year. This is yet another huge time saver for Kiwanis club secretaries! You will have the chance to review and approve all of the information before officially submitting the Annual Club Report.
- Part 1 of each monthly report has dedicated fields for entering information on up to 3 different service projects. If your club has more than 3 service projects that you’d like to report on for a single month, use the Service & Fundraising Tracking Worksheet. This will help you track service projects and fundraising throughout the month that can then be imported into the service totals section of the monthly report with a single click. A blue link for the Service & Fundraising Tracking Worksheet is found at the top of the Monthly Reports Launch Page.
- Remember, you can update who will receive electronic copies of the monthly reports at any time using the Email Setup link towards the top of the Monthly Reports Launch Page.
Getting Started – Secretary Dashboard
The Secretary dashboard was established to provide a one-stop shop to inform secretaries of any important resources, announcements or deadlines as well as a way to access club information and reporting features. You’ll also find links to most commonly used features and pages of KiwanisOne, as well a quick and easy way to send a message to your district office or the Kiwanis International Member Services team. Check the Secretary Dashboard OFTEN to keep up with important information from your district and Kiwanis International!
In the top left you can view the number of members your club started the Kiwanis year with, the number it currently has, and the net gain or loss. You can also click the View Full Roster link to see your entire roster in a table format with columns for Name, Member ID, Club Join Date, Kiwanis Join Date, and Email Address.
Just below the roster section is an area where you can update the Meeting Location information for your club. Click the Edit link to make changes as needed. This information is automatically added or updated on the Find a Club feature of Kiwanis.org and in the mobile app as well.
The top right section allows you to add or edit your club’s website, if applicable. Much like the meeting location information, this is also automatically added or updated on the Find a Club feature of Kiwanis.org and in the mobile app.
Announcements & Most Common Downloads
These sections are pretty self-explanatory. Kiwanis International will update these sections anytime there is an important announcement, or when a new form becomes available that should be quickly accessible to club secretaries or presidents. (Club presidents have access to the secretary dashboard on KiwanisOne as well.)
SLP Clubs Sponsored
This section will display any Service Learning Project clubs that your Kiwanis club has sponsored. You can edit the advisors for the SLP by clicking the Edit Kiwanis Advisors link at the top of the section. If the sponsored clubs listed are incorrect, contact the Kiwanis Helpline at 800-KIWANIS, extension 411. Someone from the Member Services team can help get this corrected for you.
Here you will find a short list of commonly used links for club officers that have access to the Secretary Dashboard. Much like the Most Common Downloads section, these links are updated automatically by Kiwanis International as needed by popular demand.
This section of the Secretary Dashboard provides a quick and easy way to send a message to your District or to the Member Services team at Kiwanis International. Simply choose which office you’d like to contact, type in your message, and click the Submit button. Since you are already logged in to KiwanisOne, the respective team will know who the message is coming from and will respond to your message as soon as possible.
Other Online Reporting Tools
The Member Management feature allows for online adding, editing, and deleting of members. You can also use search filters to display specific members and export information for the members in the respective search results to an Excel spreadsheet.
Club Elections/Change in Reports
This page allows the club secretary to update officer information for the current Kiwanis year and also set the officers for the next Kiwanis year. Any changes made on this page are automatically added to the Kiwanis International database instantaneously.
Club Excellence Tool Admin
The Club Excellence Tool is an online survey tool built to help monitor the health of your club. Based on responses from your club members, the program will provide recommended improvements and resources to help make those changes happen. Data is compiled for club leaders to see averages and how your club stacks up against other club evaluations.
Stuck? Need Help?
If you encounter an issue as you begin to use KiwanisOne’s reporting features, don’t worry. There are plenty of support resources available to help.
Tutorial videos and support articles can be found at www.KiwanisOne.org/reporting.
Secretary tools and support articles/videos can be found at www.KiwanisOne.org/clubsecretary.
Please review the tips in this guide and the helpful information on the pages linked above before contacting support. If you do not find an answer to your question, send an e-mail to MemberServices@Kiwanis.org describing your issue with as much detail as possible. One of the reps will get back to you as quickly as possible.